Here are some activities targeting the CSPAP model (other than the physical education branch). My earlier blog focuses on PE activities taken from OPEN (www.OPENphysed.org).
I want to thank US Games (www.usgames.com) for proving me with the opportunity to travel and present at so many conferences. This session was accepted for the SHAPE America Convention in Boston! I hope to see you there. If you have any questions, please email (email@example.com).
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Click here (activities-all-day) for a copy of my most recent session.
- Before/After School (Recess)
- Slam Ball (instant-activity-slam-ball)
- Any Ball (instant-activity-any-ball)
- PA During School (Classroom)
- Bean Bag and Scarves (bean-bags-and-scarves-active-lessons)
- Roll the Dice (Word: dice-chart-classroom3, PDF dice-chart-classroom3)
- Family Engagement
- DEAM Calendar (Word deam-dec-162, PDF deam-dec-16)
- Staff Involvement
- Staff Wellness Challenge Log Sheet (staff-wellness-challenge)